Top 5 free iPhone Apps for Photo-Editing(2019)
1.Adobe Lightroom – Photo Editor
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom empowers you to create beautiful photos while helping you become a better photographer. Learn how below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single-touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look and feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change colour, exposure, tone and contrast
• COLOUR MIXER: Refine and tweak colours in your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY, TEXTURE AND DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers
• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls such as exposure, aperture, wide or telephoto lens, instant presets and more
• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional and HDR
• ORGANISE AND MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Save yourself from the multi-app workflow and discover the most well-designed, integrated, and powerful editing app for iOS. iPad support, RAW support, Portrait editing, hashtag manager, custom filter, content-aware frames, and so, so much more.
## Praise for Darkroom
• “Darkroom [is] the new champion of photo editing for your iPhone” — The Sweet Setup
• Best of the App Store 2015 — Apple
• “One of the best photo editors available for iOS.” — The Verge
• “I think @usedarkroom is the best photo editing app on iOS platform.” — Om Malik
## Main Features
• A Single Universal App
From the smallest iPhones to the biggest iPads, Darkroom has the most responsive interface among iOS photo editors. The interface is hand-tuned to look fantastic in every size.
• Library Sync
All your photos are instantly available. Delete, Hide, Favorite, and Export are all synced to your Photo library automatically.
• RAW and Large image support
A full range of cameras formats supported, up to 120MP and support for arbitrarily large JPEGs.
• Depth Editing & Depth-Aware Filters
Edit the foreground and background of Portrait-mode photos separately. Apply Depth-Aware Filters that extend the contrast intelligently.
• Pro Tools
The most usable Curves and Color tools on iOS. A dance of functionality, simplicity, and power.
Polarr is the only photo editor you need.
It doesn’t matter if you’re new to photography or a pro, Polarr has it all. Novices will appreciate that Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit all the details of your photo. Pro photographers will look forward to our layer support, curve tools, local adjustments and so much more.
Polarr is a powerful photo editor for iOS. Here’s what you get:
• Custom overlay and complex blending modes
• Dual lens effects and depth adjustments
• Complete set of masking and local adjustment tools
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools with smart detection
• Create, customize and share your own filters
• Batch exporting
• Photos extension
• Make and share your own custom Filters
• Get started with basic filters, grow with pro filters
• Sync filters between all of your devices
Layers and blending modes
• Superimpose photos with 10 and more blending modes
• Add photorealistic effects like clouds, weather effects, light leaks, flares and more
• Duotone your photos with our presets or create your own unique flavor
Filterloop is a premium all-inclusive photo editor that you will fall in love with!
Precisely adjust saturation, contrast, hue, exposure, brightness, and more. You’ll get an ultimate toolkit to make your images flawless before moving on to filters.
RECREATE ANALOG PHOTO EFFECTS
There is a huge selection of splendid light leaks, astonishing emulsion effects, grain and scratches. All these create an impression as if your pictures were made using a vintage camera and spent ages in photo albums. We’ve made some of the exclusive light leaks and textures forever free. Enjoy!
EMBRACE NEW TRENDS IN PHOTOGRAPHY
Have you heard about glitch art? Even celebrities apply distortion effects to their pictures. These effects will sure add a fresh angle to your Instagram gallery. Tip: TV Glitches textures work miracles with portraits!
When Instagram filters are not enough, Filterloop filter packs come to the rescue with amazing color filters that give your photos that beautiful finishing touch. Our filters are so subtle and focus on enhancing the image rather than altering it.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos